District 4 Art Blog

Friday, October 03, 2008

Welcome Back to the District 4 Blog

Our first attempt at communicating this way wasn't so successful, but I think it will catch on. We'll give it another try!

I'm getting ready to go to the Fall Conference at Knob Noster State Park later today, and it looks like a beautiful weekend and an awesome conference. I'll write more later this weekend after the fun is over.

During this historic election season, I'd like to encourage you to take the time to find out about the candidate's platforms on education. There will be a live stream debate by an advisor for each of the presidential candidates specifically on the topic of education, on Oct. 21 at 7 pm. You can register to see the debate at http://www.edweek.org

Best,
Rahila

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Weed, I think this Blog idea is a good one considering how everything is going online now-a-days. Lynn Oaks, Rachel Ritter, and myself (Tyler McDaniel) attended the conference this weekend and loved it. I am already looking forward to next years. We are hoping to attend next years national conference in Washington D.C. and would love to share our ideas on this Blog so I hope it works this time.

Tyler McDaniel
Odessa Middle School Art 6-8th Grade
Tmcdaniel@odessa.k12.mo.us

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home